Client Issues & Needs
Clients' needs often arise from change related to rapid growth,
acquisitions, or changes in leadership. Questions we have helped
our clients address include (see Case
Studies for specific examples):
- How do I, as CEO, encourage and enable shared leadership?
- How do I clarify and keep attention to refining my personal
vision and professional development?
- How does the top team achieve and maintain focus on the issues
and priorities of highest strategic importance?
- How do we get the best performance from our teams?
- How do we preserve our success culture while we are growing
- How do we ensure our mission, values, and guiding principles
are truly lived in the day-to-day practice of our work?
- How should responsibilities and accountabilities be split and
tracked between headquarters, branches, and departments?
- What is the best pacing and coordination of the various individual,
team, and culture development activities for maximum impact now
and long term?