Pam Fox Rollin MBA
Executive Coach, Consultant, Facilitator
Pam Fox Rollin coaches senior executives and top teams in Silicon
Valley and globally. Many of her clients have been rockstars in their
functions (marketing, technology, ops, finance) who are stepping up to
lead more broadly, often at C-levels. Pam also facilitates strategy
sessions, business design and innovation retreats, culture development,
leadership development cohorts, and teambuilding for companies including
Cisco, Genentech/Roche, Charles Schwab, and Stanford Health Care.
A Stanford MBA alum, she comes back to facilitate leadership programs
and coach executive education. Pam is always up for a good conversation
about what matters to you and your organization.
Pam partners with executives at Fortune 50 companies, mid-size firms,
and start-ups especially in technology, biopharma, and healthcare.
- Facilitates top teams through strategic, leadership, and organizational change
- Coaches C-levels through Senior Directors to deepen their leadership effectiveness
- Guides operating leaders and internal OD in designing and implementing
programs that enable people at all levels to build productive culture and deliver
- Helps teams make the most of strengths and differences to achieve high performance
- Consults with business units and senior teams to onboard new leaders successfully
Pam's health care clients include Alexion, Blue Shield of CA, Genentech/Roche,
McKesson, Partnership Healthcare of CA, Stanford Health Care, Stanford School of Medicine,
and Zoll; corporate technology clients include Autodesk, Cisco, Citrix, eBay, LinkedIn,
and PayPal; and emerging companies include Medallia, NerdWallet, and Platfora. Earlier
in her career, Pam guided executives through major strategic change with Accenture
Strategic Services and Bain & Company.
Pam is frequently invited to speak on her research into leadership development
across personality types. Her work draws from a range of instruments (Myers-Briggs,
Enneagram, etc.) and approaches to help leaders and teams become more effective.
Her book, 42 Rules for Your New Leadership Role: The Manual They Didn't Hand You When
You Made VP, Director, or Manager (second edition, 2012) is hailed by senior executives,
leaders at all levels, HR, and executive coaches as the essential pocket guide for
navigating those critical first months.
- Featured lecturer and coach for executive education at UC Berkeley, Stanford
Graduate School of Business, USF, and Wharton
- Learning community member at Institute for Generative Leadership
Education & Training:
- MBA, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business, emphases
in Strategy and Leadership
- BA, University of California, Davis, Organization Studies, Highest Honors
- Substantial advanced training in executive coaching and facilitation
- Certified MBTI Master Practitioner® and frequent speaker on psychological
- Experienced and qualified with a variety of assessments and
- Community service with at-risk youth, food banking, and environment
- Lives in Sunnyvale, California, with husband, Keith, and tween sons who are
opposites on the Myers-Briggs
An interesting question she likes to
"What are you ready to let go?"
Click here to see her answer