Executive and Leadership Coach
Wilson has been a full time coach for executives and senior
managers since 1998, focusing on but not limited to the biotechnology
and biopharmaceutical industry.
He specializes in:
- Leadership development; personal growth essential to professional
- Behavioral and psychological assessment for quantum shifts
Twenty-five years in biopharmaceutical research, pre-clinical psychiatry
and medical device industry planning and R&D.
Assessment and executive coaching across a wide variety of industries,
including: biosciences, academics, healthcare, consumer products,
optics, finance, military etc., and at levels from critical individual
contributors to CEOs and other senior executives.
- Director of Research and Product Development, Beckman-Coulter,
- Faculty, College of Pharmacy, University of Utah, 1979-1982
- Founding Board member and past president, San Diego Professional
Coaches and Mentors Association
- Founder and trainer, Profession Coaches Training and Certification-
- Executive coach and assessment specialist, Center for Creative
- Contributing author: The Fifth Discipline Fieldbook, Pete Senge,
- Invited speaker on topics of Organizational Learning, Scenario
Planning, Executive Coaching and the Role of Industry in the Future
of Clinical Diagnostics.
- Board of Advisors: The Monroe Institute of Applied Sciences
Education & Training:
- Ph.D., Bioorganic Chemistry; Penn State University
- Post-doctoral studies: Dept. of Psychiatry University of California
- Professional Certified Coach (International Coach Federation)
- Certified Executive Coach (Center for Creative Leadership)
- Qualified to administer and provide feedback on MBTI(Step II),
FIRO-B, California Psychological Inventory, Strong Interest Inventory,
TTI DISC, 3600 and other assessments. (All web-based)
- Certified master practitioner in NLP and master hypnotherapist
- Continuing student of Ericksonian philosophy and practices
- Blessed with a singularly wonderful daughter.
- Longtime, committed denizen of ocean/marine environment
- Former experienced whitewater kayak/canoeist and sailplane pilot
- Abiding interest in nature
- Student of human consciousness
An interesting question he likes to ask:
"How do you know you are in a trance - now?"